Airtime Advance Services for Subscribers
- Convenient (late at night, in traffic, no loose change, in the middle of an important call etc).
- Small amount leads to regular usage.
- Inexpensive in absolute terms and relative costs. Often the total costs of physical airtime recharge is higher due to inconvenience.
- Customers enjoy the convenience factor of being able to make a call whenever they want and are not restricted by logistical and financial factors.
- Customers have a positive experience when their advance allowance increases.
- Customers value the fact that they have an ‘emergency advance’ available in case they need to make calls.